nieuwsbrief

Informatie voor mijn vriendenkring over wat er allemaal gaande is in de "Pacific Islands Bible College" op Guam

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hi everyone on Guam,
Here is the last news from Holland. It is cold. The last days it was not so bad but the first couple of weeks it was really cold. My first month of greek went well. It is a lot of work but I enjoy it. When I started I had the feeling like; this is hard, can I do this? Now it is going better. The course is 8 weeks and I just finished the 5 week so my grades are oke.
The school is small (about 30 students) and students are from all over the world. Staff and faculty are mostly missionaries and the school reminds me of PIBC. During the week I stay in the dorm. It takes about 75 min. to drive to my parents place when the roads are not jammed (the roads are often jammed). I drove the first week but I did not like it so I moved to the dorm. I like it because I do not only save time but I also get to know the other students much better. I had a roommate for 3 days but now I have the room to myself. The dorm is only one year old and very nice. I don't know what else to tell you but I will send you an update every month.






Greetings to everyone at PIBC
Peter

7 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger cb said...

Wow ~ great to hear from you Peter. PeeVee says "hi"!!!

:)

cb

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Mac said...

finally. what took! anyrates, glad all's well. man the school looks small. wow. maybe i should come and study there. anyrates, good to hear from u p.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Melissa Heck said...

Hey Peter,

Must be nice to go to a school where you no longer have to mow the grass. ;o)

Also maybe you would be warmer if you stop wearing your slippers and your shorts. ;o)

Less than a week until I'm back on Guam.

Blessings, Mel

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Farnsworth Forum said...

Great to hear what you've been up to. I'm sure you'll be fine in Greek. If I could do it, you will be fine. You were a regular on the Dean's List. I was never on the Dean's List in college.

Ned

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger jukschulz said...

Hi Peter, it's great to hear from you and to know you are okay. We just came back from vacation in Australia so I just got your email.
We miss you!
Karin

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Peter, and greetings from St. Louis! We enjoy your blog, and those of everyone at PIBC. It's been a year since we returned here, and we're mostly settled. Carly is finishing some work at college, then we're looking forward to her moving back with us in December. She'll be job hunting here, or perhaps more schooling. We would love to hear from you. Our email address is troxells@gmail.com. Hope you are persevering Greek! Many thanks and blessings to you.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger healthworld said...

Hey Peter,

Pastor Peter Vaas...yeah, has a nice sound to it. I'm teaching the high school class again and we have 8 steady youngster this year, full of potential. Thanks for all your help last year. May the LORD bless you richly!

Jimmy Chen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home