nieuwsbrief

Informatie voor mijn vriendenkring over wat er allemaal gaande is in de "Pacific Islands Bible College" op Guam

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

News from Holland

Hi everybody on Guam.


Did the chocolate arrive yet? If not, well it is on its way. I was happy to hear that you are not having as many discipline problems as you had last year. Last week I had to do a chapel and I presented PIBC and the work I did there. As usual almost nobody had ever heard of micronesia but they really liked to hear about it. I used a lot of pictures from the mission trip to Yap that you did last year. Those pictures were taken by Mac. I think he took more pictures with my camera than I did. Anyway, his pictures were very helpful in making a presentation. I am now having my fall break. The amound of school work is very big but it is going very well. My grades are good and I enjoy the studies. Here are some pictures of Tyndale. I am trying to stay informed about what is going on at PIBC and I check the PIBC webside every week but there have been no updates for a while. Well, God bless you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Peter
My room.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter, I know you missed your own small house just enough space for you, me, and mac to watch movie...ha ha ha ha..
m still waiting 4 my chocolate Hollander....
Miss You..

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Farnsworth Forum said...

Hi Peter,
Great to here from you again. They are renovating the Onnex for us to move into. We have missed your friendly service and expertise, although we do appreciate Mohammed's and Tim's work. Joel and Amelia are growing. Marisol says hi, and please study hard so that you can come back and join us again!

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Farnsworth Forum said...

I noticed I spelled "hear" as "here". That's what happens when a morning person tries to leave comments at 11 o'clock at night! HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home